Witness the varying natural beauty for three of Northern Queensland’s most beautiful areas on this inspiring 10 night self-drive holiday. Start your trip at Cairns, a seaside paradise laced with the clear blue Great Barrier Reef and full of stimulating water excursions. Next you’ll be heading to Port Douglas, a cool coastal town with incredible scenes and eclectic shopping and restaurants, before ending your holiday with the soaring forest landscapes and tranquil beaches of Cape Tribulation and its awesome Daintree Rainforest voyages (TM).
- Enjoy amazing views of the Great Barrier Reef at the coastal city of Cairns
- Walk along the smooth sands of Four Mile Beach in Port Douglas
- Witness the striking coastal and rainforest scenes of Cape Tribulation
Tailor-make this holiday:
Our travel specialist can tailor-make this itinerary to your requirements, whether you’d like to extend your stay, change a hotel or perhaps you would like an upgraded stay along the way – our experts will be happy to create a tailor-made holiday for you.
- Flights & taxes
- Checked baggage
- CAR licensed & bonded
- In resort assistance & 24 hour contact centre
- Hassle-free - book direct quickly and easily
- Choice of airlines and the option to switch
- A friendly, family run business with a wealth of experience.
- Great deals on offer for multiple destinations
- No amendment fees
- Low deposits