Travelodge Sydney Wynyard
Room Only from €109 per person per night
- In resort assistance & 24 hour contact centre
For comfort and style close to many of Sydney’s main attractions, Travelodge Sydney Wynyard offers the perfect place to rest your head.
Located a stone’s throw away from Wynyard Railway Station, this great hotel is convenience at its finest, offering modern décor rooms and comforting meals right in the middle of the city’s best attractions, including The Opera House, Harbour Bridge, and streets full of great shopping, dining, and entertainment.
Friendly staff and comfortable rooms make Travelodge Sydney Wynyard a welcoming place to stay if you’re hoping to experience Sydney’s alluring charm.
Located just opposite the Wynyard Railway station and overlooking Wynyard Park, this cosy hotel is close by to some of Sydney’s best attractions, providing the perfect place to relax after a day of exploring the city, including The Opera House, Harbour Bridge and The Rocks.
- The hotel is approximately a 15 to 20 minute drive to Sydney Airport.
All rooms include:
- In-room safe
- Hair dryer
- Iron and ironing board
- Air conditioning/heating
- Tea and coffee facilities
- TV flat screen
- Guest Room Queen – A standard, modern décor room with two chairs, a queen size bed and a desk. Sleeps a maximum of three guests, with up to two children.
- Guest Room King – With the same facilities as before, with a king size bed. Sleeps a maximum of three adults or two adults and one child.
- Guest Room Twin –With the same amenities as before, with two twin beds adorned with funky pillows. Sleeps a maximum of three adults or two adults and one child.
- Executive Room (King, Queen or Twin) – Located on the upper floors with a lovely city view. Sleeps a maximum of three adults, or two adults and one child.
- Studio King and Sofa – Larger rooms, featuring a microwave kitchenette and living/dining area with a sofa. Sleeps a maximum of three adults, or two adults and one child.
- Courtyard Room King – Spacious rooms featuring a balcony and living/dining area. Sleeps a maximum of three adults, or two adults and one child.
Citrus Grove Restaurant & Bar – Tasty, comforting food for breakfast, lunch and dinner.
Opening hours: Breakfast – 6.30am to 10am
Lunch – 12pm to 3pm (weekdays only)
Dinner – 6pm to 10pm
Lobby Bar – Grab yourself a refreshing beverage before an evening meal.
Opening hours: 5pm till close
- Room Service – Get delicious food sent to your room 24 hours a day
- WiFi – first 500MB of internet free per 24 hours per room
- Fitness Centre
- Kids pack
- Airport shuttle from hotel to airport
- The lifts in the hotel are currently undergoing refurbishment which may mean slightly longer waiting times than usual during working hours. This work is due to be completed by October 2017.
- Some of the rooms are being renovated between 9am - 4:30pm, worked on one at a time to ensure minimal disruption. This is due to be completed by March 2018.