ibis Styles Alice Springs Oasis
Bed & Breakfast from €49 per person per night
- In resort assistance & 24 hour contact centre
Right on the doorstep of the Red Centre, ibis Styles Alice Springs Oasis sits just minutes from the centre of Alice Springs.
Make the most of the excellent location and get out to see some of the spectacular natural attractions nearby. Alice Springs is well known as the gateway to Uluru (Ayers Rock), Kings Canyon and the Olgas. You can also see some of the town’s own attractions including the Telegraph Station and the National Pioneer Women’s Hall of Fame.
The resort is located in Alice Springs, one of the largest towns in the outback. Sitting near the centre you have easy access to a great range of restaurants, bars, shops and boutiques.
The hotel contains a total of 102 rooms, all featuring:
- Air conditioning
- Coffee and tea making facilities
- Iron and board
- Work desk
- Wi-Fi available (additional charge)
The following room types are available:
- Standard – these rooms sleep up to three people with a queen bed and a single bed
- Superior – these rooms offer extra space and upgraded amenities for extra comfort, available with a queen bed and a single bed, sleeping a maximum of three
- Seasons – specialising in modern Australian cuisine, the restaurant is open for breakfast and dinner
- Sports Bar – this laid back bar opens at noon and closes at midnight
- Two swimming pools among tropical gardens
- Snooker table
- BBQ area
- Restaurant & bar
- Outdoor parking for guests self-driving around the Red Centre.
- Laundry and dry cleaning
- Babysitting available on request (additional charge)