Discover the natural splendour of Australia’s Northern Territory on this fantastic four day self-drive tour. Start with tour by exploring the interesting outback town of Alice Springs. You’ll then venture along the rim of Kings Canyon, wander through the mysterious domes of Kata Tjuta, and marvel at the sensational sunsets and sunrises over the towering Uluru (ATS).
- Explore the fantastic attractions at Alice Springs
- Walk the rim of Kings Canyon and discover the ‘Garden of Eden’
- Learn about Uluru’s fascinating history at Uluru-Kata Tjuta Cultural Centre
- Marvel at a wonderful sunrise and sunset over Uluru
Tailor-make this holiday:
Our travel specialist can tailor-make this self-drive itinerary to your requirements, whether you’d like to extend your stay, change a hotel or perhaps you would like an upgraded stay along the way – our experts will be happy to create a tailor-made holiday for you.
- Flights & taxes
- Checked baggage
- CAR licensed & bonded
- In resort assistance & 24 hour contact centre
- Hassle-free - book direct quickly and easily
- Choice of airlines and the option to switch
- A friendly, family run business with a wealth of experience.
- Great deals on offer for multiple destinations
- No amendment fees
- Low deposits