Take a short break on this wonderful three-night independent tour that starts at Alice Springs and ends at Ayers Rock Resort, Uluru. Explore Australia’s arid outback desert, where sacred Ayers Rock; now known as Uluru and Kata Tjuta (The Olgas) dominate the striking landscape with their fiery-red colours. Visually stunning as well as being an area of huge cultural significance for the Aborigines, the Red Centre’s immense beauty is a sight to behold. Watch as both Kata Tjuta and Uluru manifest their vivid hues of bright orange at sunrise and sunset in the heart of the glorious outback. This is an experience unlike any other, with a choice of accommodation to suit all budgets and incredible natural sights to behold on the road from Alice Springs to Uluru-Kata Tjuta National Park (AA).
Please note: The minimum child age for this tour is 10 years.
- Marvel at the sunrise, sunset and incredible colour changes over Uluru and Katja Tjuta
- Visit a camel farm
- See Aboriginal art and learn about their culture and history
- Walk through Walpa Gorge
- Dine under a million stars at the Sounds of Silence Dinner
- Flights & taxes
- Checked baggage
- CAR licensed & bonded
- In resort assistance & 24 hour contact centre
- Hassle-free - book direct quickly and easily
- Choice of airlines and the option to switch
- A friendly, family run business with a wealth of experience.
- Great deals on offer for multiple destinations
- No amendment fees
- Low deposits