Flinders Ranges National Park, home to the largest mountain range in South Australia, is a wonderful area full of incredible, rugged landscapes – and you can witness its natural beauty up close with this fantastic four day self-drive tour in a 4WD vehicle. Starting and ending in Adelaide, you’ll enjoy a variety of exciting activities on this fascinating tour, including a scenic flight over the mountains, a half day guided 4WD tour, and an afternoon to sample sumptuous wines in Clare Valley (ATS).
- Discover Aboriginal art in the Yourambulla Caves
- Enjoy a 20 minute scenic flight above Flinders Ranges National Park
- Embark on a half day 4WD guided tour of the park
- Sip on fine wines in Clare Valley
Tailor-make this holiday:
Our travel specialist can tailor-make this self-drive itinerary to your requirements, whether you’d like to extend your stay, change a hotel or perhaps you would like an upgraded stay along the way – our experts will be happy to create a tailor-made holiday for you.
- Flights & taxes
- Checked baggage
- CAR licensed & bonded
- In resort assistance & 24 hour contact centre
- Hassle-free - book direct quickly and easily
- Choice of airlines and the option to switch
- A friendly, family run business with a wealth of experience.
- Great deals on offer for multiple destinations
- No amendment fees
- Low deposits