Great Southern Touring Route Self-Drive
Discover some of Southern Australia’s most beautiful landscapes on this fantastic five day self-drive tour. Starting and ending in Melbourne, you’ll travel along one of the world’s most scenic drives, the Great Ocean Road, and stop off at various exciting destinations including the naturally stunning Grampians National Park, the lively city Torquay, and the historic town of Ballarat. With thrilling wildlife spotting, delicious wine tasting and picturesque walking trails on the cards, this will certainly be a trip to remember (ATS).
- Visit Australia’s surfing capital, Torquay
- Drive along the breath taking Great Ocean Road
- Discover natural attractions including Twelve Apostles and the London Bridge
- See wild animals at Tower Hill Nature Reserve and Ballarat Wildlife Park
- Wander through Grampians National Park
- Taste fine wines in near Halls Gap
- Explore the vibrant city of Melbourne
Tailor-make this holiday:
Our travel specialist can tailor-make this self-drive itinerary to your requirements, whether you’d like to extend your stay, change a hotel or perhaps you would like an upgraded stay along the way – our experts will be happy to create a tailor-made holiday for you.
- Flights & taxes
- Checked baggage
- CAR licensed & bonded
- In resort assistance & 24 hour contact centre
- Hassle-free - book direct quickly and easily
- Choice of airlines and the option to switch
- A friendly, family run business with a wealth of experience.
- Great deals on offer for multiple destinations
- No amendment fees
- Low deposits