Pullman Resort Bunker Bay
Bed & Breakfast from €93 per person per night
- In resort assistance & 24 hour contact centre
- No credit card fees for Visa and Mastercard
Surrounded by landscaped gardens and looking out to the white sands of the South West coast, Pullman Resort Bunker Bay is set in a beautiful location. Boasting 150 spacious and contemporary villas, this hotel has elegant interiors, stylish décor and a relaxed ambience. This is a perfect base for relaxing and enjoying the delights of the Margaret River region.
If you want to take a dip in the sunshine, there’s a spacious infinity pool overlooking the gorgeous scenery; alternatively, the Vie Spa has a great menu of pampering treatments if you want to indulge in a rejuvenating massage. There are two restaurants serving a tasty selection of dishes, from Mediterranean-inspired fare to light tapas-style meals. The resort is close to a number of attractions, including over 90 wineries, the Ngilgi Caves and whale watching, ensuring there’s plenty for you to enjoy while you’re here.
Three hours from Perth, Pullman Resort Bunker Bay is set a short distance from the town of Dunsborough, on the coast of Western Australia. Boasting a beachfront location on the cusp of Bunker Bay, the resort provides beautiful scenery and is within easy reach of the wineries and attractions of Margaret River.
- Pullman Resort Bunker Bay is 30 minutes from Busselton Airport
The resort provides a total of 150 villas.
Each villa features:
- King-sized bed
- En-suite bathroom with bathrobes
- TV and DVD player
- iPod docking station
- In-room safe
- Iron/ironing board
- Studio Villa – Elegant accommodation with lake or garden views and boardwalk access to Bunker Bay; sleeps up to three people
- One-Bedroom Villa – Lakeside villas with an open-plan living and dining area, separate bedroom and boardwalk access to Bunker Bay; sleeps up to three people
- Two-Bedroom Villa – Features garden views and boardwalk access to Bunker Bay, high cathedral-style ceilings, kitchen, open-plan living and dining area, separate bedrooms with two bathrooms and a private furnished courtyard; sleeps up to five people
- Other Side of the Moon – A fusion menu of contemporary Australian fare and Mediterranean flavours, with a terraced area overlooking the bay; open 7am-11am and 6pm-10pm
- Bunker Bay Bistro & Bar – Relaxed bistro with a selection of light meals and tapas-style dishes, coupled with cocktails and a variety of wines; open 12pm-late
- Pool Bar – Casual bar serving light snacks and drinks (Only open during the summer months)
The hotel also offers 24hr room service.
- Vie Spa – open daily 9am-5pm (Mon-Fri) and 9am-6pm (Sat-Sun)
- Fitness lounge
- Infinity pool
- Sun deck
- Outdoor tennis court
- Weekly wine tasting class
- Library including books, DVDs and games
- Tours desk
The resort offers the following facilities for children and families:
- Pool and beach toys available from reception
- Complimentary children’s activities (Available on Saturdays; prior booking required)
- Babysitting service available upon request (additional cost)