Explore some of Australia’s charming towns and discover the authentic Australian farmer’s lifestyle on this fantastic four night self-drive tour. Starting in Brisbane and ending in Sydney, you’ll venture through the small towns of Armidale, Scone and Werombi, visiting fascinating museums, embarking on scenic walking trails and discovering the surrounding natural beauty along the way, all the while enjoying overnight stays at brilliant working hobby and alpaca farms.
- Enjoy authentic stays on working farms
- Explore the vast sceneries of Armidale
- Discover the charismatic Scone
- Feed the animals and collect fruit at a hobby farm
- Flights & taxes
- Checked baggage
- CAR licensed & bonded
- In resort assistance & 24 hour contact centre
- Hassle-free - book direct quickly and easily
- Choice of airlines and the option to switch
- A friendly, family run business with a wealth of experience.
- Great deals on offer for multiple destinations
- No amendment fees
- Low deposits