Hunter Valley Resort
Room Only from €68 per person per night
- In resort assistance & 24 hour contact centre
Catering to couples, families, groups and solo travellers, the Hunter Valley Resort is a great base for exploring this wonderful part of the world. A secluded, family-run property, set on 70 acres of vineyard leaving you in the perfect place to explore a range of vineyards and enjoy great local activities. Staying in the Hunter Valley wouldn’t be complete without sampling the wine on offer – and you’re in luck because the Hunter Valley Resort’s cellar has 49 different wines from ten local producers. On-site you’ll also find an Italian restaurant, a massage parlour and a host of interesting activities.
Sitting with 70 acres of rolling Shiraz vineyards, the resort is at the heart of the world famous Hunter Valley.
- A little more than 2 hours’ drive from Sydney and the international airport
- Express train from Sydney to Hunter Valley takes around 3 hours, meet and greet packages are available
There is a total of 35 rooms on the property, all featuring:
- Air conditioning
- LCD TV with DVD player
- Tea and coffee making facilities
- Wi-Fi available (additional charge)
The following room types are available:
- Hunter Room – spacious rooms with private balconies, all with queen size beds and two singles
- Vineyard Room – these large rooms, featuring lovely views of the Brokenback Ranges, are ideal for couples or solo travellers with a king-size bed which can be split on request for two singles
- Spa Cottage Room – based in their own cottage, these rooms offer privacy and seclusion for a peaceful and relaxed stay, the rooms also come equipped with kitchenette facilities, upgraded amenities and a private balcony overlooking the vineyards
- Two Bedroom Cottage – ideal for a family or two couples looking for privacy
- The Hunter Wine Theatre experience
- Heavenly Hunter Massage Centre offers a range of spa treatments
- Cooking School
- Candy making class
- Horse riding
- Segway tour
Matilda Bay Brewhouse – serving up delicious Italian dishes with pasta and pizza available for lunch and dinner as well as breakfast. The bar is open all day serving up superb local wines and unique craft beers
Book a 3 day package stay at The Hunter Valley Resort
Enjoy a visit to the Hunter Valley Wine Theatre, learning about the process of wine making, a vineyard tour followed by wine tasting with the resorts Cellarmaster and a sand boarding trip on a 4WD on 32km Stockton Beach followed by Dolphin watching on a cruise in Port Stephens.
Dinner at Matilda Bay Brewhouse on both nights and full breakfast included daily.