Mercure Alice Springs Resort
Room Only from €55 per person per night
- In resort assistance & 24 hour contact centre
Enjoying a relaxed location overlooking the Todd River, Mercure Alice Springs Resort (formerly Chifley Alice Springs Resort) places you in a lovely place to make the most of your time in this oasis in the Red Centre. Using the hotel as a base you can get out into the town for the friendly atmosphere and then go exploring in the outback to see some of Australia’s most incredible natural attractions. The impressive desert backdrop also makes it a very pretty place to stay.
Sitting on the bank of the Todd River, the resort enjoys a location right at the heart of Alice Springs. The central location means you’re close to the restaurants, bars and shops of the city centre as well as in a great position to take advantage of the wonderful natural landscape.
There is a total of 139 rooms, all featuring:
- Air conditioning
- Internet access
- Tea and coffee facilities
The following room types are available:
- Standard Rooms – spacious and comfortable rooms
- Superior Rooms – located in the Terrace or Palm Court with upgraded amenities
- Deluxe Rivergum Rooms – overlooking the river or the gardens, these rooms enjoy a private balcony or terrace
- The Barra on Todd – the resort’s on-site seafood restaurant
- Outdoor pool
- Fitness room