Kangaroo Island Experience
from €219 per person
- In resort assistance & 24 hour contact centre
- Tour guide throughout
- Internal travel
- 1 lunch
Spend a full day wandering through the beauty and wildlife of Kangaroo Island on this fun-filled day tour in South Australia. Explore the seal-lion colony on a guided tour, take walks along the coastline and enjoy lunch & local wines surrounded by amazing native bushland scenery. Enjoy the afternoon in Flinders Chase National Park exploring the wildlife and spotting sea lions, tammar wallaby, short-beaked echidnas & koalas in their natural habiat, before returning to Adelaide for your onward journey. This is a wonderful addition to your holiday, giving you the opportunity to see one of Australia’s best wildlife spots. (AA - HTCC)
- Watch sea lions playing and lazing on the beach
- Enjoy a two-course lunch in an Australian bush setting
- Spot fur seals in Flinders Chase National Park
- Visit Hanson Bay Wildlife Sanctuary and spot Koalas in the trees
Welcome to Kangaroo Island & Fleurieu Peninsula
Beginning with a hotel pick-up early morning to embark on your scenic coach drive through the Fleurieu Peninsula, you’ll make your way to Cape Jervis to board the SeaLink ferry to Kangaroo Island – the journey takes around 45 minutes.
Upon arrival, you’ll be able to admire the scenery en-route to Seal Bay for a beach walk among the vast colony of sea lions where you can get up close to them frolicking and lazing about on the beautiful beach. Enjoy a delicious two-course lunch in an Australian bush setting, then make your way to Flinders Chase National Park in the afternoon to wander round the Remarkable Rocks and Admirals Arch, which has a boardwalk leading you down the rough cliff face to a spectacular rock arch that is a nursery haven for fur seals. Visit Hanson Bay Wildlife Sanctuary, were you will see koalas relaxing in the trees before returning back to the ferry terminal for your return journey to Adelaide where the tour comes to an end.
Daily departures from Adelaide or Kangaroo Island throughout the year. Departs at 6:45am from Adelaide, return approximately 10:40pm.
Add one nights accommodation on Kangaroo Island - please enquire for further details.
- 16-hour tour (approximately)
- Internal travel in an air-conditioned coach
- Experienced tour guide throughout
- 1 gourmet picnic lunch & afternoon tea
Make sure to bring with you
- Comfortable shoes for walking
- Sun cream, sunglasses and a hat
- Water bottle
- Light jacket in the cooler months