Quay West Suites Melbourne
Room Only from €136 per person per night
- In resort assistance & 24 hour contact centre
Ideally suited to city breaks in the heart of Melbourne, Quay West Suites is set within easy reach of the contemporary Southbank promenade with panoramic views over the Yarra River. The accommodation here is spacious and comfortable for a convenient and stress-free stay. This stylish hotel boasts luxury furnishings and elegant décor for an indulgent stay where you’ll have the opportunity to revel in the beautiful views over the city.
The hotel has an on-site restaurant and bar which serves tasty international dishes and features an outdoor terrace where you can unwind at the end of the day with a cocktail. The indoor heated pool, Jacuzzi and sauna all provide the perfect place to relax and indulge, and the self-contained suites provide the perfect dose of flexibility so you can explore at leisure and enjoy a home-from-home feel with a dash of luxury.
The Quay West Suites Melbourne is located close to the popular Southbank promenade, in the heart of the city, close to the shops, galleries and main attractions of this vibrant area.
- Quay West Suites Melbourne is located 20 minutes from Melbourne International Airport
The hotel features 109 self-contained suites.
Each room features:
- Air conditioning
- En-suite bathroom with shower and bath tub
- Full kitchen with microwave
- Tea/Coffee making facilities
- Iron/Ironing board
- Wi-Fi access
- Studio Suite – Featuring either a queen-size bed or twin single beds, with a sitting area and kitchenette
- One-Bedroom Superior Suite – Features a king- or queen-sized bed, spacious living area, dining area, full-sized kitchen, laundry facilities and a private furnished balcony
- One-Bedroom Deluxe Suite – Features partial views of the Southbank area with spacious living and dining area, private balcony and well-equipped kitchen and laundry facilities
- One-Bedroom City View Suite – Overlooking the Southbank area with a private furnished balcony, kitchen, living and dining area, and laundry facilities
- One-Bedroom Premium Suite – Overlooking the Yarra River, these suites feature a spacious bedroom, living area, private furnished balcony, full kitchen and laundry facilities
- Two-bedroom Superior Suite – Interconnecting one-bedroom and studio suite with two queen-sized beds and a sofa bed in the living area
- Two-Bedroom Premium Suite – Features the same facilities and configuration as the Two-Bedroom Superior Suite but are situated on higher floors for better views
- Two-Bedroom Deluxe Suite – Luxurious suites set on the higher floors with a separate living and dining area, and fully-equipped kitchen
- Three-Bedroom Premium Suite – Features beautiful views of the Yarra River and city skyline with three separate bedrooms, two bathrooms, open-plan living and kitchen area, and a spacious balcony
- Jarrah Restaurant and Bar – Providing a menu of international flavours, seafood and grill dishes, the Jarrah Restaurant makes the most of seasonal and local produce for a fresh take on various cuisines, with a terrace bar where you can relax at the end of the day.
Open 6.30am-10am (Mon-Fri), 7am-11am (Sat), 7.30am-11am (Sun) and 6pm-10pm (Tues-Sat). Jarrah Bar and Terrace is open 4pm-late daily
- Indoor heated swimming pool
- Fitness centre
The hotel provides a babysitting service, available upon request at an additional cost.