Duxton Hotel Perth
Room Only from €99 per person per night
- In resort assistance & 24 hour contact centre
- No credit card fees for Visa and Mastercard
A well-appointed hotel in a fantastic location, Duxton Hotel Perth is the perfect choice for Perth holidays with added flair. Each element of this hotel has been created with luxury in mind, from the fully-equipped fitness centre to the heated outdoor pool and day spa. The staff here are dedicated to providing a first-class service to each and every guest, ensuring that your stay is as comfortable and memorable as possible. Coupled with the great location, where sightseeing, dining and shopping opportunities are just around the corner, Duxton Hotel Perth ticks all the boxes for a great stay.
Situated at St Georges Terrace in central Perth, the Duxton Hotel Perth is ideally positioned for making the most of the city. Langley Park is located directly behind the hotel and there are walking and cycling paths alongside Swan River which lead to South Perth.
- The airport is located 20 minutes from the hotel
There are 306 hotels at the resort, each luxuriously furnished.
Every room features:
- Air conditioning
- Free Wi-Fi
- Flat screen TV with satellite channels and movies-on-demand
- Tea and coffee making facilities
- Iron/ironing board
- Deluxe Rooms – Elegant rooms with river views available and a sitting area
- Superior Rooms – Slightly larger than the Deluxe Rooms, these rooms feature a large marble en-suite and offer city views
- Club Rooms – Spacious and sophisticated, Club Rooms have access to the Club Lounge as well as an iPod docking station, gourmet tea and coffee facilities, and a multi-channel flat screen TV with Foxtel and movies on demand
- Suites – Luxurious and spacious, suites feature a separate lounge area and views of the city
- Presidential Suite – Opulent and indulgent, the Presidential Suite features a separate lounge and dining room, guest powder room, marble bathroom with spa bath and unspoiled views of the river
- Firewater Grille – An elegant restaurant serving international cuisine and Australian wines
- Lobby Bar – Casual bar facing St Georges Terrace and serving light meals and beverages
- Fitness centre
- Outdoor heated pool
- In-room massage and day spa