Cairns, Palm Cove and the Daintree Rainforest
Witness the diverse landscapes of three of Australia’s impressive destinations in this great 10 night self-drive tour. Land in Cairns and explore the jaw-dropping waters of the Great Barrier Reef, before heading to sunny Palm Cove for warm sands and a fun village atmosphere. Your encounter with Australia’s amazing sceneries will then finish in the depths of Daintree Rainforest, full of exotic sceneries and enjoyable excursions (TM).
- Stay on the stunning beaches of Cairns, with views of the marina and Great Barrier Reef
- Visit lively Palm Cove and stay only a short walk from the beach and shops
- Adventure into the dense greenery of Daintree Rainforest
- Take beautiful driving routes to each destination
Tailor-make this holiday:
Our travel specialist can tailor-make this itinerary to your requirements, whether you’d like to extend your stay, change a hotel or perhaps you would like an upgraded stay along the way – our experts will be happy to create a tailor-made holiday for you.
- Flights & taxes
- Checked baggage
- CAR licensed & bonded
- In resort assistance & 24 hour contact centre
- Hassle-free - book direct quickly and easily
- Choice of airlines and the option to switch
- A friendly, family run business with a wealth of experience.
- Great deals on offer for multiple destinations
- No amendment fees
- Low deposits