Cape Trib Beach House
Room Only from €58 per person per night
- In resort assistance & 24 hour contact centre
The Cape Trib Beach House sits on the coast of Cape Tribulation in Northern Queensland. Around two and half hours away from Cairns, it is the only resort in the Daintree Rainforest which features beach front rooms.
There’s a range of activities available at the resort with snorkelling, kayaking and other watersports on offer. You can also venture into the rainforest for hikes and horse-riding. There’s a swimming pool for when you want to chill out and a great restaurant and bar open for breakfast, lunch and dinner. Plus with the Great Barrier Reef within easy reach you won’t be short of incredible things to enjoy.
Sitting within the beautiful Daintree Rainforest, only metres from the beach, Cape Trib Beach House enjoys a truly jawdropping location. You’re just five minutes from Cape Tribulation’s town centre and can also enjoy a range of rainforest and water activities.
- The beach house is a two-and-a-half hour drive from Cairns International Airport
All cabins feature:
- Air conditioning
- En-suite bathroom
- Tea and coffee-making facilities
The following cabin types are available:
- Escape Family Room – with space for a family of four
- Ribbon Cabins – simple and comfortable rooms located a short walk from the beach
- St Crispin Cabins – these larger cabins offer additional space for a more relaxed stay, located 20 metres from the beach
- Tides Bar & Restaurant – casual bar and grill serving international and Australian-style cuisine
- Private beach area
- Outdoor pool
- Laundry facilities (additional charge)
- Activities available including canoeing, hiking, horse riding and snorkelling
- Tour desk
- Communal guest kitchen
- Wi-Fi available in reception