The Cape Trib Beach House sits on the coast of Cape Tribulation in Northern Queensland. Around two and half hours away from Cairns, it is the only resort in the Daintree Rainforest which features beach front rooms.
There’s a range of activities available at the resort with snorkelling, kayaking and other watersports on offer. You can also venture into the rainforest for hikes and horse-riding. There’s a swimming pool for when you want to chill out and a great restaurant and bar open for breakfast, lunch and dinner. Plus with the Great Barrier Reef within easy reach you won’t be short of incredible things to enjoy.
- In resort assistance & 24 hour contact centre
- Hassle-free - book direct quickly and easily
- Choice of airlines and the option to switch
- A friendly, family run business with a wealth of experience.
- Great deals on offer for multiple destinations
- No amendment fees
- Low deposits