The Byron at Byron Bay
Bed & Breakfast from €197 per person per night
- In resort assistance & 24 hour contact centre
Sitting in 45 acres of tropical rainforest, The Byron at Bryon Bay is a wonderfully scenic resort on the outskirts of the town centre. Featuring spacious and stylish suites, the resort is ideal as a place to relax and enjoy an intimate break with an impressive infinity pool, luxurious spa facilities and amenities including a sauna, gym and artificial grass tennis court. Make use of the complimentary shuttle bus to town, or take the ten minute stroll to Tallow Beach to enjoy use of the beautiful sands.
Please note a 3 night minimum stay applies year round at The Byron.
Sitting in a gorgeous location surrounded by rainforest, the resort is also just a ten minute walk from the stunning Tallow Beach. You’re also only a short drive or taxi ride from the centre of town and the main beach – there’s also a complimentary shuttle bus that runs three times daily. If you’d like to get in some golf during your stay, the Byron Bay Golf Course is a ten minute stroll with preferential rates available to guests at the resort.
The is a total of 92 suites, all featuring:
- Personally-controlled air conditioning
- Plasma TV
- Internet access
- Kitchenette facilities
- Rainforest views
The following room types are available:
- Standard Suites – spacious and comfortable rooms with all the facilities you need for a great time in Byron Bay
- Superior Suites – these suites enjoy a deep free-standing bath for additional luxury
- Deluxe Spa Suites – located in an area with more privacy these suites feature a spa bath and upgraded amenities
- The Restaurant – starting with a delectable buffet breakfast, the restaurants serves an a la carte menu for lunch and dinner with a range of delicious meals on offer
- Infinity pool (heated in winter)
- Poolside sauna
- Tennis court
- Complimentary daily yoga
- Mini library with games
- Complimentary shuttle bus to Byron Bay
- Spa centre
- Bicycle hire
- Resort shop
- Complimentary car parking
- Cot hire available
Works will commence at this resort on 5 Nov 17 due to be completed by 22 Dec 17. A new bar will be installed and new flooring laid in the restaurant along with a new reception desk constructed off site. Some intermittent noise is expected in the restaurant and reception areas. Guests will still be able to dine on site and alternative alfresco dining options will be available. The pool and spa will not be affected and will continue to be available for guests use.