Discover some of Western Australia’s most beautiful landscapes and charming towns on this fantastic nine day self-drive tour along Gibb River Road. One of the most famous four wheel driving routes in Australia, Gibb River Road is a brilliant, scenic path to take in a 4WD vehicle, driving past wonderful national parks including Kakadu and El Questro, pioneering towns including Katherine, and more stunning natural geological formations, including Katherine Gorge and Mt Hart (ATS).
- Drive along the rough and scenic Gibb River Road
- Explore Mt Elizabeth Station
- Discover the natural beauty of El Questro
- Watch a gorgeous sunset at Kelly’s Knob Lookout
- Enjoy a leisurely cruise along Katherine Gorge
- Witness the natural splendour of Kakadu National Park
- Have a drink at the famous Bark Hut
- Hop on a cruise along the Adelaide River to see the jumping crocodiles
Tailor-make this holiday:
Our travel specialist can tailor-make this self-drive itinerary to your requirements, whether you’d like to extend your stay, change a hotel or perhaps you would like an upgraded stay along the way – our experts will be happy to create a tailor-made holiday for you.
- Flights & taxes
- Checked baggage
- CAR licensed & bonded
- In resort assistance & 24 hour contact centre
- Hassle-free - book direct quickly and easily
- Choice of airlines and the option to switch
- A friendly, family run business with a wealth of experience.
- Great deals on offer for multiple destinations
- No amendment fees
- Low deposits