Voyages Sails in the Desert
Bed & Breakfast from €139 per person per night
- In resort assistance & 24 hour contact centre
A unique outback experience infused with luxury, Voyages Sails in the Desert hotel is a perfect retreat set in the heart of the Red Centre. Contrasting the raw beauty of Uluru and its surroundings, this is a truly remarkable experience that places you directly within the stunning landscape that this portion of Australia is famous for. Boasting luxury accommodation, indulgent spa treatments and tasty meals, this is a fantastic base from which to explore and unwind.
The hotel is located in the heart of the Red Centre in Yulara. Surrounded by the stark beauty of this landscape, the hotel boasts a prime location for exploring Kata Tjuta and Uluru.
- The hotel is 10 minutes from Ayers Rock Airport and a six-hour drive from Alice Springs. There is an airport shuttle available.
The hotel provides 228 rooms and suites.
Each room features:
- Air conditioning
- King-size bed
- En-suite bathroom with bathrobes and hairdryer
- TV with movies on demand
- Safety deposit box
- Tea/Coffee making facilities
- Wi-Fi access (Additional cost)
- Standard Room – Comfortable rooms with ample living space and the above amenities
- Spa Room – Features an extended balcony and an open-air spa
- Superior Room – Features space for up to three guests, with a rollaway bed for the third person
- Deluxe Suite – These suites are over twice the size of the spa rooms and feature a separate living, dining and sleeping areas, as well as balconies overlooking the garden and indoor spa
- La Vinoteca – International cuisine and local specialities, accompanied by a varied wine menu
- Ilkari Restaurant – A varied menu of international dishes with live cooking stations; open 6am-10.30am and 7pm-10pm
- Red Ochre Spa – open 7 days a week, 10am-6pm
- Outdoor unheated pool
- Outdoor tennis court
- Mulgara Gallery
There is a babysitting service available upon request.
- Please note refurbishment works will be taking place at this hotel during 4 November 2019 to be completed by 30 June 2020