A truly unique holiday experience, Longitude 131 offers elevated luxury tents with the awe-inspiring backdrop of Australia’s Red Centre. The star attraction is the stunning view of Uluru – undoubtedly some of the most beautiful you can find anywhere in Australia. With a total of just 15 tents, there’s a highly intimate and personal feel to the lodge. The atmosphere is elegant and mature with the resort only catering to children aged ten and over.
The main hub of the lodge is the Dune House which is home to the main restaurant, a relaxed lounge area and the library of books, maps and DVDs. It also opens onto the outdoor swimming pool, offering wonderful refreshment before or after a day under the dessert sun. Longitude 131 is a fantastic choice if you’re looking for a unique place to stay that’s close to the wonders of Uluru and the Olgas.
- In resort assistance & 24 hour contact centre
- Hassle-free - book direct quickly and easily
- Choice of airlines and the option to switch
- A friendly, family run business with a wealth of experience.
- Great deals on offer for multiple destinations
- No amendment fees
- Low deposits