Highlights of the South Self-Drive
Discover Australia’s natural splendours and striking coastline on this brilliant seven day self-drive tour. Starting in Adelaide, you’ll drive towards the Kangaroo Island and stop off at a variety of coastal towns and famous attractions, including the lively Torquay and charming Victor Harbour (ATS).
- Visit the surfing capital of Australia, Torquay
- Drive along the breath taking Great Ocean Road
- Marvel at iconic natural attractions including the Twelve Apostles
- Wander through the luscious Grampians National Park
- Explore Kangaroo Island in search of spectacular wildlife
Tailor-make this holiday:
Our travel specialist can tailor-make this self-drive itinerary to your requirements, whether you’d like to extend your stay, change a hotel or perhaps you would like an upgraded stay along the way – our experts will be happy to create a tailor-made holiday for you.
- Flights & taxes
- Checked baggage
- CAR licensed & bonded
- In resort assistance & 24 hour contact centre
- Hassle-free - book direct quickly and easily
- Choice of airlines and the option to switch
- A friendly, family run business with a wealth of experience.
- Great deals on offer for multiple destinations
- No amendment fees
- Low deposits