The Langham Melbourne
Room Only from €133 per person per night
- In resort assistance & 24 hour contact centre
The Langham Melbourne is a luxurious city centre hotel offering superbly furnished rooms and high levels of service to ensure your stay is relaxed and comfortable. Enjoy dinner at the delicious Melba Restaurant, head to the pool for a cooling dip or visit the hotel’s Chuan Spa for holistic wellness treatments. There’s no shortage of great attractions nearby, so make the most of the location and have an amazing stay in Melbourne.
The hotel enjoys a prime spot at the centre of Melbourne sitting on the bank of the Yarra River minutes from the Eureka Tower, the Melbourne Aquarium, National Gallery Victoria and the Crown Casino. You’re also in easy walking distance of a huge range of shops, restaurants and bars.
- The hotel is around a 20-minute drive from Tullamarine Airport
There is a total of 387 rooms at the hotel, all featuring:
- Air conditioning
- 42 inch LCD TV
- Tea and coffee making facilities
- Minibar (charges apply)
- Wi-Fi (charges apply)
- Iron and ironing board
- iPod docking station
The following room types are available:
- Grand Classic Room – elegant and stylish rooms perfect for a relaxed stay in Melbourne
- Grand River Room – offering pretty views of the Yarra River
- Grand River Corner – larger rooms with river views
- Grand Balcony – with your own private balcony, these rooms offer the perfect place to enjoy views of Melbourne’s scenic skyline
- Club Terrace – spacious rooms with upgraded amenities
- Club Spa Suite – with access to the Langham Club Privileges including a complimentary continental breakfast, all day tea, coffee and pastries, pre-dinner drinks and hors d’oeuvres and complimentary high-speed internet
- The Apartment – a luxurious and elegant self-contained apartment with two bedrooms, a complete kitchen, a plush living and dining area and laundry facilities
- Presidential Suite – the most luxurious accommodation at the hotel
- Melba – the resort’s signature restaurant offers a sumptuous internationally-flavoured menu
- Aria Bar & Lounge – stylish lounge bar offering a range of delicious drinks
- Chuan Spa offers body treatments, massages, facials and much more
- Indoor swimming pool
- Fitness centre
Refurbishments will take place of the Executive Rooms and Deluxe River Rooms, Club Lounge, Swimming Pool and Pool Deck to begin 1 Feb 19 and expected to be completed by 31 July 19.
The hotel pool area will be closed during this time and alternative arrangements will be available to guests at an off-site venue.