Bed & Breakfast from €144 per person per night
- In resort assistance & 24 hour contact centre
A boutique eco-retreat in the wilderness just outside Jervis Bay, Paperbark Camp offers Australian glamping at its very best. Offering a range of outdoor activities but only minutes from the sandy beach at the bay, the camp is a great blend of experiences ideal for experiencing the more mellow side of Australia.
The accommodation is comfortable, romantic and luxurious but retains the natural fun-loving experience of camping. Every luxury tent is unique and is named after a different local animal. You’ll even find fascinating in-room guides offering insight into your animal during your stay; a lovely touch.
Explore on foot or go for a bike ride – there are so many beautiful sights to see from verdant creeks to sugary beaches. Back at the camp; dine in The Gunyah, a distinctive meeting place-cum-restaurant serving a unique dinner menu focusing on Australian ingredients and produce.
The attention to detail and care for the local landscape is obvious. The furniture is crafted from off-cut local wood and the tents are solar powered. The camp is also accredited by the Ecotourism Association of Australia, keeping your stay Down Under completely green.
The resort’s stunning location is its main attraction. Sitting in the dense forest just outside Jervis Bay, the camp offers a range of activities including bird watching, walking trails, mountain biking and canoeing on Currambene Creek.
- The camp can be driven to in around three hours from Sydney
There is a total of 12 luxury tents sitting on stilts, all featuring:
- Comfortable beds
- Open-air en-suite bathroom with shower
- Insect screens
- Solar-powered lighting
- Hand-made soaps and lotions
The following tent types are available:
- Original Safari Tent – built above ground, these luxury tents provide wonderful natural accommodation for a unique stay close to Jervis Bay
- Deluxe Safari Tent – featuring more space as well as an upgraded bathroom with a free-standing bath
- King Deluxe Safari Tent – the largest tent and most luxurious at the camp, there is space for an additional bed as well as a large timber deck area
- The Gunyah – the food here is something special, nightly three course meals are served utilising unique and delicious local ingredients creating exciting food you won’t find anywhere else. Sunday is the legendary paella night.
- Breakfast is served every morning in the restaurant and picnic lunches can be provided on request
- Free Wi-Fi in communal areas
- Lounge at The Gunyah
- Massages available (additional charge)
- The resort does not allow children aged 6 or younger to stay
- Babysitting can be arranged on request
- No cots are available