Shangri-La Hotel The Marina, Cairns
Room Only from €98 per person per night
- In resort assistance & 24 hour contact centre
Overlooking the picturesque beauty of Cairn’s sprawling seascape, the Shangri-La Cairns Hotel is a graceful and elegant property in a fantastic location. This is a refined hotel with an emphasis on sophistication and luxury, all starting with spectacular views from every room and suite. The laid-back atmosphere of the marina sets the perfect pace for your relaxed getaway, where you can really unwind. With on-site bars and a fusion restaurant, pools for adults and kids, and spacious rooms, this is the perfect choice for a holiday where you can relax and explore in equal measure.
The resort boasts a prime location overlooking the marina and within walking distance of the shops and main attractions; close by, visitors can find the Esplanade Lagoon and the Dining Promenade.
- The Shangri La Cairns is situated 10 minutes’ drive from the airport
The hotel provides 255 rooms and suites, all with views of the gardens, pool, Trinity Bay or Marlin Marina.
All rooms feature:
- En-suite bathroom with separate shower and bath, and bathrobes
- TV with in-house movie channels
- Direct dial telephone
- Tea and coffee making facilities
- Pillow menu
- Electronic safe
- Complimentary wired or wireless internet access
- Superior Room – Comfortable rooms with elegant décor and views of the tropical gardens
- Superior Sea View Room – Spacious rooms with views of the Trinity Bay and the sea, as well as a large satellite TV and large bathroom
- Deluxe Marina View Room – Capturing Oceanside life, these rooms provide wonderful views of the picturesque marina
- Horizon Club Marina View Room – Significantly larger than the Superior and Deluxe Rooms, these rooms have additional privileges and services, including access to the exclusive Horizon Club Lounge, a sitting room, balcony and eye-level views of the Marlin Marina
- Horizon Club Marina View Suite – This suite comes with ample living space, with eye-level views of Marlin Marina, separate sitting room and balcony, and access to the Horizon Club Lounge
- Executive Marina View Suite – Features a large balcony and open plan lounge area, spacious bathroom and access to the exclusive Horizon Club Lounge
- One-Bedroom Suite – A large and elegant suite that’s perfect for families, this suite offers panoramic views of Cairns city and Trinity Bay, as well as access to the Horizon Club Lounge
- Royal Suite – The most opulent suite within the hotel, this accommodation offers amazing levels of luxury. It provides a bedroom with separate sitting room, kitchen and dining room, marble bathroom with a large spa bath and separate shower, and access to the Horizon Club Lounge
- North Food and Wine – A stylish restaurant and bar with a focus on Australian cuisine with an Asian and Mediterranean twist; open 6am-10.30am an 5.30pm-9.30pm
- Bá8 Lounge Bar – Relaxed bar serving tapas and cocktails
- Poolside bar
- 24hr fitness centre with cardio training and strength equipment
- Outdoor swimming pools including a children’s pool
- Table tennis
- Tour desk
- Shopping arcade
The hotel features family-friendly rooms and a kids pool (open 6am-8pm)
- Refurbishments are taking place at this hotel from 2 March until 14 December 2018 to update the interior designs and furniture. Areas will be sealed off with buffers in place to minimise any potential noise travelling to other parts of the building. There will be no interruption to guest facilities.