Venture over to the Tjapukai Aboriginal Cultural Park delving deep into the bush surroundings, sampling the local food and enjoying a didgeridoo and dance show demonstrations, learning about the natives. Glide over the rainforest on the Skyrail Cableway before exploring a local village and market. To end the day travel on one of the world’s most scenic rail routes through the hand-hewn tunnels and bridges with stunning gorge views (AA-KQST).
- Visit the fascinating Tjapukai Aboriginal Cultural Park
- Glide over the rainforest on the Skyrail Rainforest Cableway
- Explore a local Kuranda Village & Heritage market
- Take an amazing journey on the Kuranda Scenic Rail
- Flights & taxes
- Checked baggage
- CAR licensed & bonded
- In resort assistance & 24 hour contact centre
- Hassle-free - book direct quickly and easily
- Choice of airlines and the option to switch
- A friendly, family run business with a wealth of experience.
- Great deals on offer for multiple destinations
- No amendment fees
- Low deposits