Hamilton Island Palm Bungalows
Room Only from €129 per person per night
- In resort assistance & 24 hour contact centre
Nestled in the lush, tropical gardens of Hamilton Island, the Palm Bungalows are the perfect way to enjoy a relaxed, secluded holiday. Only steps away from Catseye Beach, delicious restaurants and hilltop bars, honeymooners will love the romantic setting of these quaint, inviting bungalows.
Part of Hamilton Island’s resorts, the Palm Bungalows are located in the resort’s tropical gardens, only a short walk from Catseye Beach.
- Approximately 5 minute drive from Hamilton Island Airport. Return airport transfers provided by the resort
There are 49 bungalows, all free-standing and located in the tropical gardens around Hamilton Islands. These quaint bungalows are perfect for couples who desire a unique honeymoon. They have access to most of the resort pools, and they are close to the beautiful stretch of Catseye Beach, perfect for romantic walks.
They also include:
- Kingsize bed
- Private balcony
- Bar fridge
- Stove top
- Tea and coffee making facilities
- Air conditioning and ceiling fan
- Bathroom with basin and walk-in shower
- Tropical garden views
Palm Bungalows have access to a wide range of Hamilton Island’s restaurants and bars, including:
- Coca Chu – A delicious mixture of Asian and Australian cuisine, with a tasty sharing-style menu and gorgeous views of Catseye Beach
- TAKO – Deriving from the word for octopus in Japanese, TAKO’s signature dish – the octopus TAKO taco – is definitely one to try. Or simply share a platter of delectable Mexican cuisine between two
- Romano’s – Romantically dine over delicious Italian dishes, including rich pastas and gnocchi, whilst gazing over the clear waters
- Island Bar – Swim-up to Island Bar and cool down in the shade of the thatched roofs, and enjoy a refreshing cocktail in the water
- One Tree Hill – Relax under beautiful sunsets at this peaceful hilltop bar, with fantastic views of the Whitsunday Islands
- WiFi in select spots of the resort
- Resort pools
- Spa wumurdaylin
- Island Hair and Beauty
- Gym/fitness centre
- Complimentary non-motorised water sports
- Tennis court hire
Please note that from the 14 August 19 the Pool Terrace Restaurant will be closed for essential works and it is expected to be complete by 30 September 19. For all Palm Bungalows guests breakfast will be served in the Sails Restaurant, a two minute walk away, transport will also be available if required. Access to the pool area via the restaurant will not be possible, however the front pool entrance will operate as per normal. Work will take place daily between 09:00am to 5:00pm.