Old Leura Dairy
Room Only from €84 per person per night
- In resort assistance & 24 hour contact centre
An eco-friendly and charismatic collection of self-catering lodges, the Old Leura Dairy is a unique and distinctive place to stay. Nestled amongst the Blue Mountains in the town of Leura, this quaint and rustic property is set within landscaped gardens for the perfect dose of tranquillity. The cottages are contemporary without losing any of their traditional features or charm, providing a truly individual base for your Blue Mountains adventure. The secluded location is ideally positioned for admiring the beauty of the Blue Mountains National Park, with stunning views from the lodges and grounds.
The Old Leura Dairy is situated in the quiet village of Leura, near the Blue Mountains National Park. The property is around an hour and a half’s drive from Sydney.
Each room features:
- King-size or twin beds
- Bathroom with antique claw-footed bath
- Espresso machine or stove-top espresso maker
- TV and DVD player
- Wi-Fi access
- The Studio – An innovative and cosy studio hideaway with a king-size bed and classic décor; sleeps up to two people
- Buttercup Barn – A charming and extraordinary retreat comprising 95% recycled materials and featuring a loft bedroom with distant views of the World Heritage National Park; sleeps up to three people
- The Milking Shed – Echoing its history with quirky original features, The Milking Shed features a full kitchen, loft bedroom and lounge area, sleeps up to four people
- Moo Manor – A beautiful cottage with a home-from-home feel, this property features a covered deck, two bedrooms, lounge and dining area; sleeps up to four people
- The Worker’s Cottage – A 1920s converted cottage with original features, three bedrooms, separate lounge and dining areas, veranda and leafy views; sleeps up to six people
- The Straw Bale House – Perfect for large groups, this property comprises five bedrooms, three bathrooms, lounge, dining area, kitchen and laundry room; sleeps up to 11 people
The cottages offer self-catering facilities; alternatively, there are various restaurants and cafés just a 15-minute walk from the accommodation.
- Outdoor hot tub
- Landscaped gardens
- Activity and tourism centre
There are cottages available to suit families, with ample living space and self-catering facilities for convenience.