Shangri-La Hotel Sydney
Room Only from €177 per person per night
- In resort assistance & 24 hour contact centre
Set in a great location in the historic Rocks area of Sydney, the Shangri-La Hotel Sydney is a stylish and elegant hotel with outstanding views of the harbour and Opera House. Close to the bustling city centre and main attractions of the area, the hotel is ideal for exploring the cobbled lanes of this vibrant destination. With spacious rooms and chic restaurants, the Shangri-La is a contemporary property with chic décor – the staff here are always on hand to ensure that your stay is hassle-free and relaxed.
Unwind as you sit and admire the views while sipping on a delicious cocktail at the Blu Bar at 36 or enjoy a modern take on authentic Australian cuisine at the Altitude Restaurant. There’s a spa if you want to indulge with a pampering massage or you may prefer to head out and make the most of the fantastic location where you can explore all that Sydney has to offer.
Shangri-La Hotel Sydney is situated in the historic Rocks region of the city, overlooking the main attractions of this world-famous location including the Harbour Bridge and the Sydney Opera House. The great location means you’re within easy reach of the shops, restaurants and entertainment of Sydney, as well as the Royal Botanic Gardens and other points of interest.
The hotel provides 565 rooms and suites, all of which feature views of the harbour.
Each room features:
- Marble bathroom with separate shower and bath
- Satellite TV
- Tea/Coffee making facilities
- iHome docking station
- Pillow menu
- FREE Wi-Fi access
- Rooms – Spacious, comfortable and stylish, the hotel offers a range of rooms with beautiful views of the Harbour, Opera House or City skyline. Available in Deluxe, Executive or Premier configurations, each provides a comfortable base for your city break.
- Horizon Club – Indulgent rooms with great upgrades, the Horizon Club rooms and suites feature beautiful views of the city and harbour as well as access to the following additions: buffet breakfast; soft drinks, coffee and tea all day; evening drinks and canapés from 6pm-8pm; seasonal fruits and complimentary mineral water delivered to your room; complimentary Wi-Fi and broadband access; Club Concierge service and private check-in and out
- Suites – Luxurious and expansive, the suites are larger and offer ample living space with uninterrupted views of the harbour, access to Horizon Club privileges, spacious living area and plush amenities
- Altitude Restaurant – Offering amazing views of Sydney Harbour, this elegant restaurant features a menu of contemporary Australian cuisine with a unique twist; open 6pm-10pm Mon-Sat
- Café Mix – Relaxed all-day dining restaurant with a varied range of dishes spanning a great selection of cuisines; open 6am-10.30am (Mon-Fri) or 6am-11am (Sat-Sun), 12pm-2.30pm and 6pm-10.30pm
- Blu Bar on 36 – Providing guests with breath-taking views of the city skyline, this sophisticated bar served a range of wines, champagnes, cocktails and liqueurs; open 5pm-12am (Mon-Thu), 4pm-1am (Fri-Sat) and 5pm-11pm (Sun)
- The Lobby Lounge & Terrace – Stylish and inviting, the lobby lounge serves a varied drinks menu, pastries, light bites and a delicious tapas menu; open 7am-11pm (Mon-Fri), 8am-12am (Sat) and 8am-10pm (Sun)
The hotel also offers 24hr room service.
- CHI, The Spa
- Health Club
- Indoor heated swimming pool
- Sun deck
- Gift shop
While there are no dedicated children’s facilities, the hotel welcomes families and offers a babysitting service upon request.