Quay West Suites, Sydney
Room Only from €157 per person per night
- In resort assistance & 24 hour contact centre
A luxurious all-suite hotel in the beautiful Rocks district of Sydney, Quay West Suites Sydney is a contemporary base for your city break. The property overlooks the picturesque harbour for charming vistas of the city’s most renowned attractions and easy access to the main points of interest nearby, including entertainment, shops and fantastic restaurants.
The hotel is the perfect fusion of the convenience of your own apartment and the luxuries of a hotel stay, giving you the best of both worlds while you enjoy your time in Sydney. There’s a restaurant and lounge bar, serving delicious drinks and regional dishes, as well as an indoor pool, sauna and Jacuzzi if you want to unwind.
Quay West Suites Sydney is situated in the historic Rocks district of the city, within walking distance of the top tourist attractions, shopping areas and restaurants.
- The hotel is 20 minutes from Sydney International Airport
The hotel provides 96 suites.
Each suite features:
- Air conditioning
- Lounge and dining area
- Tea/Coffee making facilities
- Wi-Fi access (additional cost)
- One-Bedroom City View Suite – Features views of the city skyline with a full kitchen, laundry facilities, separate lounge with sofa bed, dining room and a spacious bathroom with separate bath and shower
- One-Bedroom City Deluxe Suite – Slightly larger than the City View Suite with the same facilities and beautiful views of the skyline
- One-Bedroom Harbour Bridge View Suite – Overlooking the Harbour Bridge with a separate lounge, dining area, marble bathroom with separate bath and shower, full kitchen and laundry facilities
- Two-Bedroom Harbour Bridge & Opera House View Suite – Features breath-taking views of the Harbour Bridge and the Opera House with ample living space, two bedrooms, two bathrooms, separate lounge with a sofa bed, dining area, and laundry facilities
- Two-Bedroom Penthouse – Luxurious penthouse with views of Sydney Harbour, two bedrooms, two bathrooms (one with a spa bath), full kitchen, laundry facilities, combined lounge and dining area, and a small library area with a sofa bed
- Harrington Restaurant & Bar – Relaxed restaurant with regional cuisine and a casual bar and lounge where you can enjoy a refreshing drink at the end of the day. Restaurant is open 6.30am-10.30am and 6.30pm-10pm (Tue-Sat) and the bar is open 3pm-10pm
The hotel also offers 24hr room service.
- Swimming pool
- Sun deck