Discover Tasmania’s most beautiful and fascinating attractions on this fantastic 10 day self-drive tour. Starting and ending in Hobart, you’ll explore Tasmania’s must see destinations, from the stunning Franklin Gordon Wild Rivers National Park and Cradle Mountain National Park, to the marvellous Marakoopa Cave and the winding Gordon River, delving into the state’s diverse history and natural beauty (ATS).
- Explore Hobart
- Discover the natural beauty of Franklin Gordon Wild Rivers National Park
- Cruise along the Gordon River
- Explore Cradle Mountain National Park’s striking sceneries
- Marvel at the glow worm display in Marakoopa Cave
- Tuck in to crayfish in St Helens
- Discover Freycinet National Park’s walking trails
Tailor-make this holiday:
Our travel specialist can tailor-make this self-drive itinerary to your requirements, whether you’d like to extend your stay, change a hotel or perhaps you would like an upgraded stay along the way – our experts will be happy to create a tailor-made holiday for you.
- Flights & taxes
- Checked baggage
- CAR licensed & bonded
- In resort assistance & 24 hour contact centre
- Hassle-free - book direct quickly and easily
- Choice of airlines and the option to switch
- A friendly, family run business with a wealth of experience.
- Great deals on offer for multiple destinations
- Low deposits